Containing 7 grams of protein per serving, eggs help strengthen and protect muscles. Eggs also contain 14 vitamins and minerals that help support a healthy mind, body and wellness.
In this way, it also supports the strengthening of the body’s immune system. The egg, which has the amino acids necessary for the mother and baby to be healthy, also positively affects the brain development of the baby in the womb.
If you want to feel fuller and want to lose body fat, make it a habit to eat 1 egg every day.
You should know the benefits of eggs to lose weight in a healthy way.
* One of the strongest known sources of protein. It is the most valuable protein after breast milk and the whole protein content of the egg is 100% used by the body.
* Many studies have shown that individuals who eat 1 egg in the morning are less hungry during the day and can control themselves more easily about eating. In a study conducted at the Rochester Obesity Center in America, it was shown that individuals who started the day by eating eggs ate 400 calories less per day than those who started eating eggs.
* In addition to keeping the egg full due to its high protein levels, it is thought that it also keeps the hunger hormone Ghrelin in the stomach by reducing it.
* In addition to being a rich source of protein, egg contains Vitamin A, B, D, E, however, it is rich in iron and zinc. It is very necessary for children in growth and development age. One should be eaten every day.
* Eggs are rich in some of the aminoastes it contains. Especially those who want to develop muscle, those who do not want to lose their muscles while weakening should definitely be included in their daily diet.
- Egg yolk is also rich in cholesterol. However, it should not be forgotten that cholesterol is an important substance for the body, as it is primarily a cell building block in the body and also a precursor to many hormones. Those who cannot have high cholesterol can eat 1 egg every day with peace of mind. Those with high cholesterol can eat eggs 3–4 days a week.
ProVen is an all-natural formula that contains only ingredients that are completely safe and is best supplement for weight loss.
What Should Be Considered When Cooking Eggs
Do not combine eggs with extra butter, sausage, salami or high-fat foods such as sausages and make them as an omelette. If possible, boil it in apricot-like water. It can also be cooked in summer with a little olive oil, tomatoes and green peppers as menemen. It can also be consumed as a main meal at noon or in the evening.
The Harm of Eating Too Much Egg
Although it is a very useful food, egg also has some negative features. These are usually the result of excessive consumption.
An egg contains 75 calories. Eating 3 eggs during the day means consuming too many calories. This causes weight gain.
Fat intake increases if too many eggs are consumed. Increasing fat also increases the risk of heart disease.
If someone with high cholesterol eats, the cholesterol increases further. This increases the risk of heart disease.
In excessive consumption, there is a risk of developing diabetes.
May cause fatty liver disease.
How to make children love eggs
The way to avoid being labeled as a boring mother is to prepare the same food for our children in different forms. Putting a boiled egg in front of your child for breakfast every morning, insisting on your child, and your promises and promises to finish the egg do not encourage your child to consume eggs.
My first suggestion for your child to eat eggs is to make pancakes and create fun plates with pancakes. You do not need a special apparatus to make Pancake recipe, one of the most visited and praised recipes on our site.
By decorating it with various foods, you can ensure your child’s consumption of eggs with pancake. The first step to start the day with pleasure is to have a nice breakfast with your family. Nobody can say no to the delicious pancakes at the breakfast table.
Originally published at https://health-and-self-care-tips.blogspot.com on October 9, 2020.